2-1/2 in x 3-1/4 in x 2-1/4 (dia) in
Historic Odessa Foundation, The David Wilson Mansion, Inc.
“Old Lowestoph [sic] / previous to / 1720” is written in ink on a “jelly label” pasted on the inside of the cup.
Ex coll. Mrs. E. Tatnall (Mary Corbit) Warner
The small molded cup with beading down the back of the handle stands on a foot ring. A three-masted frigate flying British colors is enameled on the side opposite the handle. A pink and green floral band with diapered swags runs around the outside rim along with two small floral sprays on the body.